Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here's the Link for My Guest Post Today


Just wanted to let you know that my Guest Book Review for the Fault in Our Stars is up over at "There's A Book"!

Here's how my review starts:

"So, I have a confession to make: I do not read young adult, or for that matter adult, contemporary fiction.  I never have.  I’ve never really connected with the characters/ narrators of those types of books before. I’m more of a historical fiction kind of girl. (this is of course not to say that these books don’t have merit, I’m sure they do, they’ve just never clicked for me)  So when I started to hear about The Fault in Our Stars, I wasn’t very interested."



Read more at:
http://www.theresabook.com/2012/08/guest-book-review-the-fault-in-our-stars-by-john-green/#ixzz23d14CXkg

No comments:

Post a Comment