Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Off to the Children's Literature Association Conference


Hi Everyone!

I'll be taking a few days break from writing on my blog since I'll be at the Children's Literature Association Conference this Week at Simmons!  Happy reading and summer activities to all of you :)

I'll hopefully be back with wonderful posts about the conference and my first taste of Boston, as well as part 2 of my audiobook post as well as a book review or two and my thoughts on the "Snow White and the Huntsman" film.

Till then!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo sounds funnn! I wonder why I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really amazing!! It happens every year at a different college/university, this was my first time going though. Hopefully next year I'll get to present a paper of my own! There were tons and tons of panel talks and most of the people that attended were professors, grad students, librarians and reviewers from The Horn Book and Kirkus. If you ever get a chance to go to one I definitely recommend it!

      Delete